Dionysus offers a range of Learnerships which aim at providing the essential skills that all employees need in the business environment. These skills help to develop employees in the positions they are in and continually build on the knowledge they already have, thereby motivating employees.
Once Learners have completed the Learnership and have been deemed competent, they receive a Certificate of Competence from the relevant SETA as well as a Statement of Results where applicable.
We are accredited/have Programme Approval for the following Learnerships by the various SETAS.
- The GET Certificate: Transport NQF Level 1 qualification is accredited by the Transport, Education and Training Authority – TETA. It is offered over 1 year (3 to 4 contact days a month) and consists of 8 modules. It is a general purpose learnership that is intended for all general workers who are employed in production/warehouse type environments, as well as other employees who require basic workplace and personal life skills training. It is an excellent level 1 learnership that lays a sound foundation for employees to embark on higher level training. Click here for a proposal and content outline.
- The National Certificate in Business Administration Services NQF Level 2 qualification consists of 5 modules, intended for employees who work as business administrators, performing secretarial and administration tasks at a general level (such as secretarial tasks). It lays the foundation for the skills required of a person performing this role in any organisation and business and is offered over a year. Click here for a proposal and content outline.
- The National Certificate in Business Administration Services Level 3 is intended for employees who take a reasonable amount of responsibility for administration functions within an organisation. The learnership refines the employees ability to provide superior front desk and customer service skills, as well as be of assistance to management in the areas of function organisation and logistics, meetings, filing, security maintenance and general PC skills. This qualification (learnership) forms a good sound basis for further specialisation of the secretarial/administration function of a business. Click here for a proposal and content outline.
- The National Certificate in Generic Management is a NQF Level 3 qualification consisting of 5 modules offered over 1 year, 4 days every 5 – 6 months. The focus is on building of knowledge and skills required in Team Leader positions, with the view to operating as an effective and efficient leader in the workplace. This learnership is intended for those already employed and other individuals who may have subject matter expertise, for example in the technical field, but need to acquire managerial knowledge and skills (including human resource management skills) in organisations and businesses. Click here for a proposal and content outline.
- The National Certificate in Generic Management is a NQF Level 4 qualification consisting of 5 modules offered over 1 year, 4 days a month. It focuses on providing the fundamental understanding of the key rules, concepts and principles of management in their broadest sense to enable employees to become effective managers with an understanding of the global competitive environment. It is intended for business managers and employees within medium sized organisations, where the scope of responsibility is fairly wide and demanding. Click here a proposal and content outline.