General Education & Training Certificate: Business Practices
-NQF Level 1 SAQA ID: 61755
(Business Practice Learnership # 23 Q 230071 39 121 1)
The General Education and Training Certificate in Business Practices qualification (NQF Level 1) consists of 5 modules.
Duration and Focus
The modules are offered over 10 – 12 months (3 to 6 contact days a month) They focus on:
- Personal and workplace skills, such as problem solving, management of time, management of own finances.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Managing and Developing oneself personally.
- Managing one’s own health and wellbeing.
- Implementing learning strategies to apply skills in the workplace.
It is intended to provide employees with basic business understanding and skills for office administrators, to subsequently perform the role of a Business Administrator. Business practices forms a foundation for Business Administration NQF Level 2.
Candidates who have achieved AET Level 3 in both English and Numeracy and entry level office administrators.